Wedding ceremonies mark one of the major milestones in our lifetime so it is no surprise that we take a lot of time and effort to plan and prepare so this day will be special and memorable. Theresa from Hermann Catering has over 10 years’ worth of experience contributing to making wedding events a success through the planning and delivery of impeccable food services. We asked her 6 questions that will help couples as they prepare and plan for their big day. Keep reading to learn from her personal experiences.
- What common mistakes do you see couples making?
Couples worry too much when planning their wedding. The day will be perfect no matter what.
- What’s the best tip you have for a couple planning a wedding?
Breathe and Relax. It might seem trivial, however, it does go a long way to help you stay fresh and free of stress for your wedding day.
- What don’t couples know about your business that they need to know?
Our catering company makes everything fresh the day of the wedding – never frozen or made ahead.
- What is your best piece of advice for couples planning a wedding?
It is important to always ask about your food prep and what your servers will be wearing as you want them to look professional on the day of the event.
- What’s the most unusual wedding you ever did?
For us, the most unusual wedding we have ever done was a football-themed wedding and a Greek wedding and it turned out fun and very nice!
- What was the most memorable wedding you ever worked, and why?
The most memorable wedding event for us was the one where the groom walking down the aisle turned and ran away.
If you are looking to outsource the finest and most reliable food services for your wedding event, do not hesitate to contact Theresa via any of the following channels: