Photography Wedding Tips
Want to book photographers that go the extra mile? Check out Premier Entertainment. We’ll capture your wedding day any way you want, and leave you with some amazing memories to last a lifetime.
Below are some of our sweet tips on making the most of your big day photography.
Practice Makes Perfect
Sometimes posing in front of a photographer you don’t know can be awkward, especially when you are trying to record and intimate moment right after saying “I do”. Check out photography you like and pick out some favorite portrait poses, then take an afternoon and practice them together. You might even want to practice relaxing your face in the mirror for natural shots.
Light Your Face With Love
You’ve probably heard someone say, “You need to find your light.” Or something along those lines, and it couldn’t be more true than when it comes to wedding photography. Talk to your photographer about the kind of light you want reflected in your photos, too. Also, if you plan on taking a lot of photos indoors be sure the lighting isn’t florescent as that can discolor your skin. Look for rooms that have a lot of natural light to keep your skin glowing and fresh.
Use The Weather To Your Advantage
No matter what happens on your big day, use it to your photography advantage. Rain, clouds, and lightning can often make the most gorgeous natural backdrops for wedding photos.
When You Choose Premier Entertainment for your photography needs you get:
- Professional photographers
- Professional photography lighting
- DVD with high-resolution images and print release
- Password protected online gallery for viewing, proofing, and downloading
- Photo editing (color, contrast, exposure)
- Extensive photo editing and retouching
- 4 to 6 weeks turnaround time
- 24/7 personal online planning tools
- Unlimited advice to help plan your big day
- One on one meetings to personalize everything to your needs
- Full-time office staff and thorough event planning