Make Your Event Unforgettable: It’s Your Decision to Make an Impression!
Your planning a wedding, party, or in charge of the company party and what will get your guests engaged and having a great time? What comes to mind? A PHOTO BOOTH! Everyone can agree that photo booths are a blast and make you feel like a kid again.
Now its time to find a photo booth and start a google search.
The results come in a are now overwhelmed with page after page of services. $199, $399, $999. How can there be such a huge differences in prices? A photo booth is just a photo booth, right? WRONG. A photo booth is a generic term just like a car or tv. Prices vary depending on quality, customer service, demand, etc.
Sometimes business will have hidden additional fees for travel, props, X amount of prints, etc. You should take this into consideration when comparing the service.
I’ve seen a “photo booth” consist of a laptop, webcam, and a standard printer. Depending on your event, this may work for you but anyone looking for quality, this is not for you. Quality booths will have a professional high megapixel camera from brands like Canon. They will also have a high quality printer (you won’t find these at wal-mart for sale). These types of portable printers will cost upwards to $2000 and give that quality from a OfficeMax or Fedex Office printing service.
Most quality serves will even include a full-time attendant. They even play a role to the camera focus, zoom, contract, everything to give you the best picture possible. You have to make sure they are experienced in photography.
In closing, lower price doesn’t necessarily mean best value. Make sure to do the research and ask the right questions like:
- Is it unlimited photos
- Are props included
- What kind of camera are used (quality use Canon)
- What is the quality of the printer
- How many guests can fit into the booth
- What color is the backdrop (red gives the best images)
- Is a custom graphic included on the photo strip
- How are the digital delivered (online or dvd)
- Will an attendant be on site
- Does it use flash or studio lighting (studio lighting will give best images)
- Can I choose back/ white or color photos
- Is there a monitor so we can check out how we look before the picture is taken
There are many questions to ask when finding the right photo booth for you. Every booth is built differently.
You Can See the Difference Yourself:
Bargin Booth Our Booth