https://www.abelldjcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/Abell-DJ-Company-Featured-Pic-e1556256185836.jpg 559 500 Chris Abell https://www.abelldjcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/logo-web-black.png Chris Abell2019-05-15 14:12:102023-03-21 20:23:48Expert Tips to Plan the Ultimate Party: A Step-by-Step Guide
Expert Tips to Plan the Ultimate Party: A Step-by-Step Guide
Whether you’re a seasoned party planner or you’re just getting started, organizing an event can be a daunting task. There are so many things to consider, from the guest list to the menu to the decorations. But with the right tools and a solid plan in place, you can throw an unforgettable party that your guests will love. In this ultimate party planning checklist, we’ll walk you through everything you need to do to get organized before the big day.
- For a wedding, keep in mind that your guests are going to be where the couple are. If you’re on the dance floor, the guests will be too!
- Don’t micromanage the timeline. We do need the order of events but not necessarily the exact time for each.
- If there are older guests, try not to sit them close or right in front of the speaker(s).
- Don’t put the DJ in an obscure location or corner; the DJ needs to be easily visible and near the dance floor so they can see it to get a feel for the crowd.
- If you have dance floor lighting, keep in mind that darker is better. Use dimmers for chandeliers, cafe lighting, etc.
- If you have a bar or photo booth at the event, please put it in the main room where the DJ is. You want to keep people near the dance floor at all times.
- When picking your songs for your event, take into account not only your taste, but the guests’ as well.
- You always want to leave the guests wanting more. It’s not your responsibility to entertain guests until 2am.
- When picking your music, you don’t have to overdo it. Pick 20 or so songs you like anda few you don’t, and let us fill in from there.
- If you have to cut corners on your budget, don’t skimp on your entertainment—it can make or break your event!