You’re booked and we’re pumped to be part of your vendor team! Rest assured, we’re going to help make it an awesome event that will be memorable and fun for you and your guests! Thanks for trusting us to be a part of it!
- Facebook Groups (Weddings): Join the local wedding Facebook groups for tips and inspiration from other couples just like you.
1. Wedding STL and surrounding areas
2. St Louis MO Area Weddings & Events Swap & Sell
3. St. Louis / Eastern Missouri Weddings
4. Calling all Brides! (Southeast Missouri and Illinois)
- How to get ahold of us: Email is the best way to reach us to make changes or communicate. Reach out to the office at email@example.com
- Availability: Everything with our team can be done via video chat or over the phone but if you want to meet in person, just let us know. Most of our meetings are held during normal business hours. Weekend meetings are typically not available due to our event schedule.
- Emails from us: You will get various emails along the way. Some are reminders to do things like fill out your planners, others are offering an amazing service you may not know you needed, and others are tips/helpful info. We like to stay in touch! Lastly, you will get an email from us AFTER the wedding as well, and we love reviews (hint hint).
- Sample timeline: Your Event Planner timeline planning form has already been configured to our suggested order of events. Every wedding is different though and we will do whatever you’d like. This is simply what we have found works best.
- Meals: A 5-hour event will be a 10+ hour day for us. If a meal is served at your event, a meal is required for your event pro. We will eat quickly to be sure there are no interruptions.
- Arrival/set-up: On your wedding day, we typically arrive about 1 to 2 hours before the event.
- Requirements: As per the contract, we don’t need much. Just-a six foot table with linen and power. We are easy.
- Gratuities: Tipping is totally up to you! We typically see 10-20% tips if we were amazing.
- The Music (DJ Services): Of course, this is the most important thing to us, heck, we are DJs. If it’s important to you, take some time to work on your online Event Planner.
- Planning Forms: These forms are crucial to the success of your event. The more you fill out, the more we know about your style and tastes. You have until 5 days prior to your event or our final phone meeting to complete the worksheets.
- Payments: Your final payment due date is 2 weeks before your event date and can be made within your online Event Planner.
- Meetings: The final planning meeting is the only meeting we require before the event. This meeting will take place the week of your event by phone call and will generally take 15 minutes. Our team will reach out via email to schedule this with you.
We look forward to planning your event with you!